Setting the Benchmark on Site Safety
The UKMHA Safe User Group is one of the most important aspects of association membership.
It is a comprehensive resource providing a wealth of safety-related guidance, helplines, and tools, all specially created to support end users of material handling equipment improve their safety protocols.
Offering expert advice in no-nonsense language to minimise the risk of workplace accidents – which can have devastating consequences for both employees and the employer.
Contact us to join the safe user group today!
Membership Benefits include:
- Safer Site Pro – a 26-step programme offering advice, guidance, and practical tasks
- Discounts on course bookings and catalogue purchases including safety handbooks, operator booklets, best practice posters, safety decals, information factsheets and more
- A wealth of archive material
- Exclusive online safety resource library
- Health & Safety Newsletter – containing the latest information on best practice and legislation
- Access to Online Safety Videos
- Technical Bulletins
- Substantial discounts on Safety Convention tickets
- Free Members Magazine – offering insight on industry developments, new legislation, Health & Safety guidance, and Association news
- Alerts to changes in legislation
- Opportunities to voice concerns to Government agencies such as the HSE
- Tips on best practice, which includes advice on Thorough Examination
- Free Expert Helpline on a range of forklift-related queries
- Certificate of Membership, Code of Practice and Safety Charter
- Access to library of Risk Assessments
For a limited time only
12 months free membership for new members who sign up between:
Monday 3rd July 2023 and Thursday 30 November 2023
Usual price £299 per annum