20th June 2022 – AG Barr & Jungheinrich
The latest article in the SHD Logistics looks at the partnership of AG Barr and Jungheinrich. Read the story here
10th May 2022 – Combilift
This article in the SHD Logistics series focusses onn UKMHA member Combilift. Read the full story here.
7th March 2022 – Jungheinrich
The next in the series of articles in SHD Logistics focussing on UKMHA member, Jungheinrich. Read the story here.
14th February 2022 – Mexmast
The first in a series of articles in SHD Logisitics focusses on UKMHA member, Mexmast. Read the story here.
We are always looking for ways to enhance the benefits of being a UKMHA member and this year we are launching the UKMHA Sustainability Drive. We know that a lot of our members are striving to make their businesses more sustainable. Many of you are already implementing new products, new ways of working or looking at ways to reduce your environmental impact. We want to share your stories!
What is the UKMHA Sustainability Drive?
- UKMHA in partnership with SHD Logistics is offering our members the opportunity to be part of our sustainability drive – at no cost!
- Has your business developed SDGs?
- Are you working towards environmental accreditation such as ISO14001?
- Have you implemented a new waste management system or found ways to reduce your carbon footprint?
- Do you have a new environmental product?
Whatever your sustainability story, UKMHA are offering you the chance to shout about it!
Every month SHD Logistics will be showcasing our members’ sustainability efforts and all you have to do is let us know what you are doing!
What we need:
- 500-1,000 words and 2-3 hi res images detailing your operation’s sustainability efforts
What you get:
- Article published on www.shdlogistics.com, promoted on SHD social media and pushed as a major story in one of the four monthly e-newsletters
- Each article pushed via all UKMHA channels
- At the end of the year, all case studies are compiled and produced into a formal e-book which will then receive its own individual marketing attention
If your business has a story to tell or you have one on the horizon, get in touch today!